BEFORE YOUR SESSION
• Please practice social distancing to the best of your ability.
• Avoid contact with anyone who is being evaluated for or has tested positive for COVID-19.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness AT ALL, please cancel your session and reschedule.
• Clients/patients will be asked to fill out a self-assessment health questionnaire and submit it PRIOR to EACH appointment back at the studio. It can be done online within 24 hours of your session, or in person when you arrive at the building.
• When you arrive at the studio the first time, you will be asked to sign a statement acknowledging the measures we are taking, including your agreement to contact tracing if exposure occurs. We ask that you please inform us if you develop any symptoms in the two weeks following your session.
PERSONAL GEAR YOU WILL NEED
• Please bring clean socks to be worn at all times in the studio as no outdoor shoes are allowed.
• Mask to be worn covering nose and mouth completely at all times in the studio.
• A set of personal straps for Pilates/Gyrotonic equipment.
• A water bottle with your own water—we will not be providing water in the studio at this time.
TRANSITIONING IN AND OUT OF THE STUDIO
• All staff and clients are required to wash their hands with hot water and soap for 20 seconds before and after the session. We have a sink IN the studio so you will not need to use the bathroom for this.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio for use during the session.
• Clients may enter building when they arrive and meet their practitioner at the studio entryway.
• Your temperature will be taken with a touch-less thermometer when you come in. If your temperature is 99.9˚ or above, you will be asked to leave and reschedule a minimum of 72 hours out.
• There will be a limit of four people maximum in the studio at any one time.
• 15 minutes minimum will be maintained between clients to facilitate disinfecting of the space and equipment after each session.
• Equipment will be rearranged to maintain 10 ft distance between individual treatment and exercise areas.
• Window and studio door will remain open at all times to move fresh air through the studio. For this reason, please come dressed in layers so that you can easily regulate your personal temperature.
• We will be keeping a daily log of all individuals who enter the studio to aid with contact tracing if that becomes necessary, including date, time, name and contact information.
• Our studio policies will be posted inside and outside of the studio, and will include a reminder to individuals to not enter at all if they are or have been recently sick, or have been in close contact with someone who has been sick.
• Please note, we do not have control over the bathrooms. We recommend you avoid using them if possible.
• At this time, group classes are only available online. As we have assessed available data, we believe the combination of an activity that is of prolonged duration, in close proximity with others and without adequate ventilation is the highest-risk environment to be in currently.
• Individual trainers may offer outdoor classes from time to time.